New Look for NWDA Website
In the nature of impermanence: the Northwest Dharma Association website will soon have a new look and feel. Those of you who have been following the development of the site know that we have been making gradual improvements. We are in the midst of a substantial re-design. Soon you will see a new front page, new navigation systems, and other significant changes. Some of the most prominent will be:
- The launch of the Marketplace. The former Business & Service Directory will have a much more prominent place throughout the site. The price structure has been revised to make it very affordable and we will be offering a period of free listings. This is an opportunity for businesses and service providers to reach a unique audience: our members and the many visitors to our site. So, let your friends and the businesses you frequent know about the Marketplace. We will be sending out additional information after we launch the site revisions. In the meantime, those interested can email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Community Bulletin Board. Formerly “hidden” at the back of the bimonthly NW Dharma News, the Community Bulletin Board will move onto the website proper and be easily accessible. It is a place where members, both individual and group, can place classified advertising and make requests for services, etc.
- A Google Map of the region. The map will display the location of every one of our member groups and link to the Group Directory on the site.
- Expanded pages for the Regional Calendar and Group Directory pages.
- User-friendly navigation and new colors for visibility.
We are excited about these changes. Check back at www.northwestdharma.org to watch it happen!